1963 Dodge 330 Station Wagon

Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Blog dedicated to my Sweet Wagon


I should have started this thing last year when I first purchased this car. Many things have happened to it since I came to own it. I'm going to catalogue the work that's been done and the work that will hopefully get done at some point. This photo was taken at Thunder Mountain Raceway, near Kelowna, where I've been racing it. The car has no name yet but it does have a win. I won King of the Hill part 2. This is a gamblers race and winner takes all. That was $90 to go back into the race program. Below, is a photo of the car where it sat for several years before I went to see it.

4 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Molly said...

WOW! That is awesome!
I love old cars...

congrats on the win and get that thing a name! :)

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

A Race (Your wagon - my wagon)

Baker Street - Nov 15 12:00 PM

It's on!


JT

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Graham Jones said...

OK JT you're on....that's if there isn't more snow...the wagons not so good in the snow.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger hreis said...

do still have the 1963 dodge light bezel and is it in good condition. if so would you like to sell it?
please let me know at email
hreis1@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home